If you’ve never attempted a cheesecake before, this is a really simple no-bake recipe that guarantees tasty results! Nigella’s Nutella cheesecake is a great go-to dessert that will be welcomed not only by your dinner guests, but by you; it’s perfect for those wintery days when you want something indulgent but you’re too tired to create a masterpiece.
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 75g unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 400g Nutella
- 100g hazelnuts
- 60g icing sugar
- 500g cream cheese
- Put the digestives, butter and a tablespoon of Nutella into a food processor and blitz until incorporated. Add 25g of hazelnuts and repeat until you have a damp, sand like texture.
- Press evenly into the bottom of a 23cm springform tin to create the base and pop in the fridge to chill.
- Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar together, then add all (yes all!) of the Nutella. Continue to beat until smooth.
- Take your base out of the fridge and pour the mix over the top, spreading out with a spatula as you go.
- Chop the remaining hazelnuts and scatter across the top, then place in the fridge for +4 hours (if you can wait, overnight is best).